This is one of the perfect sides…
This dish is seriously one of the best veggies I have ever eaten. Jan, our neighbor, called one day and said, “Hey do you want a great recipe?” Yes! Everyone I have served it to goes crazy for it. Even people who are not fond of cauliflower! I could sit down and eat the entire dish for dinner myself, it is that good! I love to pair this side with Beef, Lamb or Chicken. This is just a great twist on the normal veggie we usually put out every night! Honestly, talking about it right now is making me want to make it TONIGHT!!! LOVE!!! XOXO
Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower
The Food Nanny
- 1 head cauliflower rinsed and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese grated
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese grated
- 3 oz. cream cheese cut into small pieces
- Coarse salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl combine the cauliflower pieces and cream. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread half the cauliflower mixture in the middle of the pan.
- In a small bowl combine the Jack, Parmesan, and cream cheese. Sprinkle half the cheese over top the cauliflower.
- Spread the rest of the cauliflower over top the cheese. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over top the cauliflower. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes. until tender and the cauliflower just starts to brown on top. Serve.