HAM SLIDERS….. These mouth-watering ham sliders have become a new favorite in our house. They are super easy and fun for a crowd. With summer fast approaching these are an easy dinner idea. We love to buy a small ham that is already cooked and pre-sliced. Deli ham is just to thin. YUM! Pass the chips baked beans, Mac and Cheese, and deviled Eggs for a super celebration!!!!!!
The Food Nanny
- 1 - 12 Pack regular not mini Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 12 - thick slices of Premium Cooked Ham sliced in half
- 2 - cups Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 - cup butter
- 2 - Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 - Tablespoons Yellow Mustard
- 2 - Tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1/2 - teaspoon onion powder
- Poppy seeds optional
- Preheat the oven to 350* degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 pan with Crisco.
- Pull the Hawaiian rolls apart and cut in half. Place the rolls in the greased pan close together (make sure they are touching).
- Once you have placed the rolls in the pan add a generous layer of shredded Mozzarella. Next add your nice thick slice of ham, and top with one more layer of cheese. Place the top of the rolls on each sandwich.
- In a small sauce pan melt the butter. Once the butter is melted add the brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire, and onion powder. Bring that to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Brush the tops of each sandwich generously, and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until light brown.
- Serve right out of the oven.Ingredients for Ham Sliders
One Regular Kirkland Cooked Ham Makes 225 Ham Sliders
Serves 6.( You may want to double, triple, or 10 times it)