We started making these Grilled PB&Js when we were little kids! These are great on a lazy Sunday afternoon!! Have you ever tried one of these?? Trust us, THIS WILL BE YOUR FAMILY’S NEW FAVORITE!
The Food Nanny
- 2 pieces white or whole wheat sandwich bread
- Peanut butter I prefer crunchy
- Jelly or jam I prefer Blackberry jam
- Spread one piece of bread with peanut butter. Spread on the jelly or jam of choice. Top with the other piece.
- To grill, butter the outside of each bread slice. Place the sandwich on griddle or frying pan on stove over medium heat. Grill both sides until the PB is melted and the bread is just barely golden brown. Serve immediately.
- Serve with : Milk and chips of choice.
Use any kind of jelly or jam. Try using almond butter too!