Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
The Food Nanny
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla and eggs. Beat about 1 minute.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into a separate bowl. Add to the butter mixture and mix until all ingredients are well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoons of dough onto ungreased cookie sheets and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand. Bake 8 mins. Remove to a cooling rack. These cookies freeze well!
- MAKE SURE YOU GRAB YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM