These are simply the perfect berry muffins! Not too sweet…not too tart, just right! And they happen to be the perfect size. Add a little sugar to the top of the batter in each muffin tin just before baking. You can also serve these warm with butter or plain. They make a great after school snack too! xo Liz + Lizi
Any Berry Muffins
The Food Nanny
- 1 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 tsp French Gray Salt or Fleur de Sel
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 Cup Canola Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
Fill Milk to 1 cup line
In a measuring cup combine:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together then combine with dry ingredients.
- Fold in gently at least 1 heaping Cup Blueberries or any of your favorite berries. I like to go heavy on the berries.
- Coat muffin tin with cooking spray (a lot) or the spray with flour.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees.