It has been another great week! We hope that you all had a wonderful Fathers Day and enjoyed some delicious food! At our homes, we had a magical dinner together celebrating all the dads in our lives.
Let's get started! The two of us may be food bloggers, but we love good clothes! Those of you who know us well, know we have been known to shop till we drop a time or two. It is so much fun sharing a few out our favorite purchases each week. So Shop away!
- Sol Angeles Leopard Ciao Graphic Tee from Anthropologie: You will never find a softer or better fitting T-shirt! We love the leopard print words, and you guys asked a million times where it is from. It is the perfect staple tee to go with everything in your closet.
- Madewell Breezeway Pullover Sweater: Speaking of staple pieces for your wardrobe, this is another one! Good sweaters are hard to come by. It is no secret we love Madewell, but they really do make good quality pieces that don't go in and out of style.
- 13 Pack Towels: Next up, you may have seen these this week on our stories. We LOVE them. They don't leave streaks and are perfect for drying. And you can't beat a 13 pack!
- Homemade French Baguettes: Have you made these yet? Our baguettes are so easy, and so delicious! They pair well with just about every meal, and go with countless dips for an appetizer. They take about 30 minutes start to finish. You can't pick up a loaf at the grocery store in that time!
- If you can believer it, our baguettes are so amazing we decided to talk about them on Studio 5! Click here for our segment. And speaking of our favorite things, Studio 5 has to be on here too. We feel right at home cooking in their kitchen.
- Sol Angeles Women Empowerment Graphic Tee from Anthropologie: This is the same brand as the shirt above, and just as amazing. The message on this tee is pretty awesome too!
- Pull-on flare skirt in rainbow graphic stripe from Jcrew: If we are being honest, we have to say this the perfect summer skirt. It can be dressed up with heels, or worn to the park with flats! It is cool, bright, and just all around fun.
- 'Montauk' Tee from Jcrew: And last but not least, this shirt is quickly becoming one of our favorites. And the main reason for this is because it is New York, and we love everything about the Big Apple. Just looking at the shirt transports us right to the heart of the city!
Please join us for another fun week over on instagram! And check out what we will be cooking up this week on our two week meal plan.