Welcome to another edition of TDF Weekly! We are so grateful to our loyal fannies. As things are changing around here with Food Nanny Sr. leaving on her mission, we are more grateful to you than ever. Okay, enough sappiness. Time for what you have all been waiting for. Here are some of our favorite things from this past week.
What we are Loving:
- Baskets: If you have been following along for a while, you know we have a deep love for French baskets. While in France this summer, we found the perfect contact to be able to bring these to all of you. So starting today, you can grab one for yourself from our warehouse! We have a limited quantity so don't wait!
- Madewell 9 inch skinny jean in Larkspur: Food Nanny Jr. here. I purchased these jeans over a year ago and still cannot get enough. Even after buying other pairs, I still keep coming back to these! Since purchasing them, I have now recommended them to several people, and they honestly look amazing on everyone! A good pair of jeans that will last is worth a little splurge, and these are definitely worth it.
- Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor: This is another long time favorite of ours! The color stays on and your lips stay hydrated. You can't beat that! Our favorite colors are infinite raspberry, ultimate mulberry, and boundless nude. And this price cannot be beat!
- Crate and Barrel Large Baking Dish: We have found our favorite casserole dish! Just this week we have used it to make cinnamon rolls and a casserole. It is inexpensive, does the job, and looks cute too!
What we are Cooking:
Some of our favorite menu items from this last weeks meal plan!
- Cinnamon Rolls: Can you think of a more comforting food item? We love to make these for brunch. There are thousands of different cinnamon roll recipes but we would put ours up against anyone!
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes with ham and corn: This is one of our favorite meals to make on comfort night. It is so easy and the entire family loves it!
- Chicken Piccata with Capers: You must give this recipe a try. Its so delicious!
Well that's a wrap! Thanks for tuning in, and have a great week!