Sometimes you just need some simple Nachos with bean and cheese to spice up the day! Our kids love it when we make this for a lunch or dinner. We always try and serve a yummy salad along side or something to make it a “meal”, but surprisingly these are very filling! Nachos are also just a great appetizer for a fun gathering. Dinner doesn’t always have to be fancy! Mix it up!!
You may add any toppings that you like on your nachos, but we keep it simple with just bean and cheese and jalapeño slices! There will be no disputing at the dinner table…….cause everyone will be pleased!!! Give our simple nachos with bean and cheese a try:)
Simple Nachos With Beans and Cheese
The Food Nanny
- 8 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- Jalapeno chile slices
- Spread the tortilla chips on an ovenproof platter
- Heat the refried beans in a microwave-safe dish. Spoon onto the chips
- Sprinkle the cheese over the beans and top with thin slice of jalapeño.
- Place under the broiler until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately with sour cream, black olives, avocado slices, and salsa.