Lemon Chicken With Butter Sauce
This chicken dish is going to knock your socks off!!!
Every time we eat this dish…….we think we are in one of the best restaurants in town! Our kids devour this too!! It is so delicious!! Make sure your side dishes are all ready to go and your table is set when this chicken dish is finished. It is best eaten hot. We LOVE our version of this fast and easy recipe. We hope you will love it as much as we do!
Lemon Chicken with Butter Sauce
The Food Nanny
- 4 small boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons unsalted butter or clarified butter
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried
- With a wet paper towel wipe off the chicken breasts. Cut away any extra fat. Season with coarse salt and fresh ground black pepper on both sides. Place the flour in a small shallow bowl. Lightly dip the chicken into the flour and shake off any excess. Set the chicken onto a fresh paper towel or plate and set aside.
- In a medium size skillet place the unsalted or clarified butter and olive oil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, put the lemon juice. Set aside.
- Heat the skillet containing the butter and olive oil to medium until it almost starts to sizzle. Lay the chicken in the pan. Saute the chicken until you start to see it turn white along the edges about 3 min or until light brown. Turn over and continue sautéing for another 3 min. Cook until the chicken springs back when touched. Remove from heat and place the chicken on a serving plate and cover.
- Quickly swirl the last 2 Tablespoons butter into the drippings until melted. With a spoon, drizzle each piece of chicken with a little fresh lemon juice and pour on the hot butter sauce. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve immediately.