What a week it has been! Along with our Fannies, we had an incredible trip to France. We have a post coming your way with all the details of our travels, but this post isn't it. For this weeks TDF weekly, we are sharing some of our favorite items!
What we have been up to:
- We missed you guys last week! With out trip to France, we had to skip this post. But we will make it up to you with some amazing items this week.
- Our incredible trip! Awww we are so excited to share with you all the amazing details. It was incredible to share some of our favorite things and favorite places with our fannies. We are going to make this a yearly trip you do not want to miss!
- Moving! We are going to be roommates for the next few months! It is going to be a party. Our lives are pretty chaotic right now, but good things are coming!
Picks of the Week:
- Swimsuit cover up: We showed you this before we left, but we have been getting so many questions. Lizi wore this on the beach in France, and its pretty magical. We think you guys need it! Here is the top and the bottom. It is a bit of a splurge, but it is worth it.
- Swimsuit: This is one of our favorite swimsuits! Enough coverage, yet still makes you feel cute and flirty.
- Lululemon on The Fly Pants: I can't say enough good things about these pants! They are ridiculously comfortable, but you still look put together. We have them in rust and in navy. Plus, the rust is now on sale!
- Madewell Scalloped Eyelet Midi Dress: Lizi wore this on the trip, and it's such a good staple dress to have! Madewell is almost sold out, but we found a very similar dress we also love if your size is gone!
- Free People Midform Universal Geometric Teva Sandals: These are the perfect travel shoes! Comfortable enough to wear all day, but still cute.
- Jcrew Factory straw circle cross body bag: This bag is pretty amazing. So cute and comfortable to wear. Plus, it makes it easy to hold your passport and money safely.
- Oval Staub pot: After posting this earlier in the week, we have had so many questions! It is such an amazing size, and you know we love everything stab.
- Madewell Button-Down Jumpsuit: How cute is this? It is perfect with a little jean jacket over or even a simple shirt underneath.
- Madewell Slingback sandal: Lizi purchased these shoes right before our trip. I had never worn them and assumed I would end the day with a blister or two. But they are surprisingly comfortable! I was amazing at how much I loved them even after long days! Madewell is running low on sizes, so here is a very similar shoe we are wanting!
- French Salt: It is no surprise we love this salt! We wouldn't sell it if we didn't love it. But after this trip, we are more obsessed than ever! Click here to purchase the fleur de Sel and here for the grey salt. We use them both on the daily!
We hope you have enjoyed this weeks TDF Weekly! If you ever see us wearing or using something you want to know more about, let us know. Keep cooking Fannies, we love you!
The Food Nannies!