Hello Fannies! Welcome to this weeks edition of TDF Weekly! We love this chance to recap our week and share some of our favorite finds from the week. Let's get started!
- Chewy Granola Cookies: To start, this is a recipe we have been using for years and it just doesn't get old. It has so many fun add ins, and has the best flavor! We enjoyed these with friends and family at a Cookies and Coke day! It was the perfect way to enjoy friends company without much work.
- Chocolate Chex Party Mix: We are so excited about this new recipe! We partnered with Kroger to come up with a new recipe using Chex. This one is the perfect chocolate, nutty, combination. Give it a try!
- Tamale Casserole: Next, this is such a fun and delicious option for Mexican night! We slightly tweaked the recipe recently, so make sure to check out the new online version.
- Italian Peasant Soup: This has become one of our most popular recipes for good reason! It is absolutely delicious. Everyone who tries it loves it!
Favorite New Things:
- Thanksgiving Meal Guide: Not to be dramatic, but this is a big deal. We are so excited about this! For the first time, we have created a complete Thanksgiving guide for you. Your menu is all planned out, and we even break down when to make what. This takes so much work out of the Thanksgiving meal. Which means more time with your family!
- Madewell Surrey Bobble Cardigan Sweater: This is quickly becoming one of my favorite cardigans! I love how cozy and warm it feels!
- Madewell Saunter Sweatshirt: Next, I just bought this in navy and wear it as a pajama shirt. And it's now on sale! It is so light, you will never want to take it off!
- Staub Mini Saucepan: We get asked about this little pan all the time! I keep it out on my stove because it is just too cute not to! Plus, I find myself using it all the time too when making sauce.
- Gola Bullet Sneakers in Leopard calf hair with gum sole: Finally, how fun are these shoes? I am loving them! I just saw this similar pair at Anthropologie that I am loving as well!
And that's a wrap! Have a wonderful week Fannies, we love you! We have so many fun things coming your way the next couple weeks so stay tuned!