Thanks for tuning in! After an unbelievable week in Mexico, I am back in the kitchen. The trip was unbelievable but it is so nice being home. That is until I head to Pinner on March 13-14. I am so excited to meet some of our California fannies! If you are planning on coming, use the code FOODNANNY10 for 10% off your ticket. Okay, lets get started!
You guys, this trip was pretty incredible. We started out as a group of random women that were mostly strangers. But after our adventures, getting pampered, and enjoying delicious food, we ended up friends for life!
One of my very favorite parts was the taco tour. For someone who loves food, it was such a treat! I loved trying the different foods and seeing just how they make it. It was such a cool experience!
It becomes so clear to me how no one is alone! Everyone goes through hard things, and we all need each other. And what better place to bond than in Mexico? Getting to organize and experience this trip with Abi was such a treat. She’s unbelievable!
Can you tell we had an amazing trip? I loved every second I had in paradise with such incredible women.
What I wore:
Here is a list of some of my favorite items I wore on the trip:
- Coin Necklace: I have been so into these lately! You will find me wearing a necklace similar to this just about everyday. I feel like its the perfect piece to add a little glam to every outfit!
- J.Crew Cabana Oversized Sunglasses: I try to always protect my eyes from the sun, and I love these glasses! They are the perfect oversized look.
- J.Crew Drapey Crinkle-cotton beach pant: These are so comfortable! I wanted to wear them everyday. They made the perfect swimsuit cover up.
- J.Crew Ruffle scoop back one-piece swimsuit: The color and the shape of this swimsuit is perfect! I love how far the back dips with the fun ruffle detail.
- J.Crew Belted long-sleeve beach shirtdress in rainbow stripes: Have you ever seen a coverup more suited for Mexico? I love how fun and loud it is! But I also really love how easy it was to just throw on.
- J.Crew Striped terry boatneck beach top: This is another amazing coverup when paired with the J.Crew striped terry mini beach skirt. I felt so put together! And its on sale right now!
- J.Crew underwire one-piece swimsuit in suckered rainbow stripe: I tried on about a million swimsuits before the trip, and this one was an easy choice! I love the shape, the colors, honestly everything!
- J.Crew straw circle crossbody bag: You have seen this bag here before, but I have to share it again. I got this in the summer, and have used it many times now! And I don’t see myself ever getting sick of it. It still looks new and is such good quality.
We think the best way to someones heart is through their stomach. So here are some delicious recipes to show your sweetheart how much you love them!
- Sugar Cookies: We find ourselves looking forward to making these cookies every holiday. We love decorating them as a family. And they are simply delicious!
- Chocolate Fondue: Doesn’t this just scream Valentines Day dessert? It is so special and delicious!
- Peanut Butter Cookies with Reeses: Have you seen the heart shaped Reeses at the store this year? Place that in the center of our peanut butter cookies and you have the perfect Valentines treat!
- Victorian Chocolate Tart: If you are looking for something special, look no farther than this tart. It tastes so decadent! Your Valentine will absolutely love this.
- Sugar Cookie Bars: Finally, we feel like we mention these bars all the time, but its because they are truly that good! They are so easy and quick if you are short on time.
And that’s a wrap! We hope you all know how wonderful you are. We are so grateful for our Fannies and all of your support. Keep cooking, your family is worth it!