Traditional Easter Dinner Rosemary Lambchops with mint jelly
Our yummy and easy Rosemary Lambchops will knock your socks off! Lamb is a leaner meat that has been overshadowed by beef for so long! We wish more people would give it a try!
We all love gathering for a Traditional Easter Meal. Start a new tradition this year.....and make something besides Ham for dinner! Our mom started making these special Rosemary Lambchops with mint jelly for Easter five years ago. If you want to make your Easter meal extra special, try our AMAZING ROSEMARY LAMB CHOPS!! We like to pair it with our rice pilaf and broccoli. Dont forget the mint apple jelly or red jalapeno.
We think you'll be making these Rosemary Lambchops more than on Easter Dinner once you've given them a try!!
- 4 Lambchops- 1inch-11/2 inch thick
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Rub chops all over with oil, garlic, rosemary and lemon juice. Let sit for 30 min.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a medium skillet over medium high heat for a few minutes and then brown the chops in the pan. Cook for 3 minutes on each side. Sprinkle with coarse salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Place the chops on a small baking sheet or use the same pan if oven safe, and finish in the oven about 7 to 10 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Serve with Mint Apple Jelly or Red Jalapeno Mint Jelly.
You can find the recipe in THE FOOD NANNY RESCUES DINNER AGAIN: PAGE 185