This is the easiest version of Strawberry Shortcake you will ever try! But its the best.. the most moist cake you will ever put in your mouth!! Your family and guests will be asking for more!!
- French Vanilla Boxed Cake (from the store)
- Ingredients for cake
- 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream
- Ice Cream or Heavy Whipping Cream
- Follow Instructions on the cake mix. (At the very end add the 1/2 cup of Sour Cream, this is what makes the cake so moist and delicious. We used to never be able to eat a boxed cake, but found out years ago that you add 1/2 cup to any boxed cake) Pour into a greased 9 x 13
- Follow instructions on box to bake.
- While cake is baking cut the strawberries, the key to making the strawberries on this cake is to cut them small. Cut them as small as you can cut them. Add sugar to taste.
- Serve with Ice Cream or Whipped Cream
- Enjoy! XOXO