SLOW-COOKER BARBECUED RIBS
Everyone needs some good slow-cooker recipes for days that you know you're going to be gone all day and aren't going to have time to come home and put dinner on the table! This is a great one! We made these over the weekend and my kids gobbled them up:)!
- 4 lbs pork ribs (or beef)
- 1 (10.75-oz) can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Trim excess fat from the ribs and put them in the slow cooker. Combine the soup, vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, celery seed, and chili powder in a medium bowl and pour over the meat.
- Cover the pot and cook at low setting 7 to 8 hrs, medium setting 5 to 6 hrs, or high setting 3 to 4 hrs.