Salmon with Garlic Butter and Pine Nuts
We LOVE Salmon! We will try just about anything on it! Our darling cousin Beth gave us this Salmon with Garlic Butter and Pine Nuts "recipe" (if you can even call it that it's so simple:)) and we thought it was pretty darn good! This is an easy way to mix it up and add so much more flavor than your average Salmon fillet plain. Serve it with some rice and a yummy salad and you have an amazing meal! Our kids even devoured this! Hope you enjoy this fresh, simple Salmon with Garlic Butter and Pine Nuts! XO
- Salmon Fillet
- Garlic Butter (we used Chef Shamy from Costco.....so good!)
- Pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. You could grill this on your BBQ as well!
- Line a cookie sheet with foil. Place Salmon on foil.
- Dab some pats of Garlic Butter on Fillet (as much or little as you like.....you really cannot mess this up!) and sprinkle with Pine nuts.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the salmon can flake easily when touched by fork.
- Remove from oven and squeeze fresh lemon juice over the top!! ENJOY!!