PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES WITH REESES
These are an all time favorite around our home! We have made them for years with Hershey kisses and LOVE them, but we switched it up one time and tried the Reese's cups for a change and now we can't decide what we love more!! Guess you'll have to try for yourself and see what your favorite is:)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer, cream the granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter, and peanut butter on low speed. Beat in the egg, milk, and vanilla.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir in the sugar mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Shape into 40 walnut-sized balls. Rolls the balls in granulated sugar in a small bowl. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 8 min (or until small cracks start to show on the cookie)
- Remove from the oven and immediately press a Reese's miniature cup into each cookie. You can substitute Hershey kisses for the Reese's. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool.