MOUTH WATERING BBQ SALMON
Many families when I talk to them about fish say... we don't like it, my kids will not eat it!!! Fish is sooooo good for you! I beg you NON FISH LOVERS out there to give this recipe a try! Sometimes I feel guilty because it is so Sweet and Savory.. I can't think of a BBQ fish I enjoy more than this one. This is for sure our family's favorite!!! Surprise your family tonight and pick up some Salmon. This recipe is in my first cookbook: THE FOOD NANNY RESCUES DINNER. YOU WILL FIND MANY MORE TDF FISH RECIPES IN MY TWO COOKBOOKS! XOXOOXOXOXOX THE FOOD NANNY
- 4 salmon fillets, about 4 oz each
- 2 Tablespoons softened butter
- Lemon pepper
- Brown sugar
- Heat the grill to medium-high.
- Layer two large sheets of aluminum foil and fold in the edges to make "sides". Place the salmon fillets on the foil sheets. Spread a thin coating of butter on the filets. Sprinkle on a dusting of the lemon pepper. Then sprinkle the top with brown sugar.
- Place the salmon fillets on the grill, cover, and cook 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness, or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve immediately.