Who doesn't love a homemade oreo? You're gonna need a glass of milk with these. Sometimes a chocolate chip cookie just sounds too ordinary! These are a fun treat to mix things up a bit. They're so rich that I don't crave them often, but when I do they really hit the spot! Try them for a change!
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 Tablespoon butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Milk as needed
- Mix the cake mix, eggs, and oil together. It will be a sticky, thick dough.
- On a prepared cookie sheet place 1 Tablespoon (or less) of dough one inch or more apart from each other.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 8 minutes
- Let cookies cool completely then add frosting
- To make frosting:
- Mix in heavy duty mixer or with hand mixer in bowl, Powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter, vanilla and add milk to desired consistency.
- Sandwich two cookies together with frosting in the middle! Enjoy!