HAM SLIDERS..... These mouth-watering ham sliders have become a new favorite in our house. They are super easy and fun for a crowd. With summer fast approaching these are an easy dinner idea. We love to buy a small ham that is already cooked and pre-sliced. Deli ham is just to thin. YUM! Pass the chips baked beans, Mac and Cheese, and deviled Eggs for a super celebration!!!!!!
Ingredients for Ham Sliders
Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 6 (you may want to double, triple or ten times it)
Note: One Regular Kirkland Cooked Ham Makes 225 Ham Sliders
1 - 12 Pack regular (not mini) Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
12 - thick slices of Premium Cooked Ham ( sliced in half)
2 - cups Shredded Mozzarella cheese
1/2 - cup butter
2 - Tablespoons brown sugar
2 - Tablespoons Yellow Mustard
2 - Tablespoons Worcestershire
1/2 - teaspoon onion powder
Poppy seeds (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350* degrees.
1. Grease a 9x13 pan with Crisco.
2. Pull the Hawaiian rolls apart and cut in half. Place the rolls in the greased pan close together (make sure they are touching).
3. Once you have placed the rolls in the pan add a generous layer of shredded Mozzarella. Next add your nice thick slice of ham, and top with one more layer of cheese. Place the top of the rolls on each sandwich.
4. In a small sauce pan melt the butter. Once the butter is melted add the brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire, and onion powder. Bring that to a boil. Remove from heat.
5. Brush the tops of each sandwich generously, and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until light brown.
7. Serve right out of the oven.