BROCCOLI SALAD WTIH BACON
This is salad is so delicious .. When I first tried it I actually shocked myself on how much I loved it! The key to this salad is chopping everything very fine. It's amazing when you're getting those small tastes in every bite. This is the perfect salad to make with any meal! I love to make this when I want something different and special from the normal sides I make daily! I promise it will become your new favorite salad! Thanks for giving me this wonderful recipe Linda!! XOXOX
- 1 Broccoli head ( 4 cups), fresh cleaned broccoli flowerets, no stem , small dice
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 12 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled pieces
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- In a medium sized bowl mix the diced broccoli (diced broccoli, small is key), onion, raisins and crumbled bacon pieces.
- In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise with vinegar and sugar. Pour over the salad. Mix
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.