Can you believe another week has already come and gone? We can't wait to share some of our favorite things from this last week with you. It has been crazy as ever around here, so hang on and enjoy the ride!
What we are loving:
- Madewell Bobble Pullover Sweater: With the weather cooling off, we are all about sweaters. And this one is currently on repeat! It is cozy and warm, while still being cute and slimming.
- Anthropologie Graphic Tee: It is no surprise we love these amazing tees from Anthropologie. They have become some of our favorites. We still can't get enough of this women empowerment graphic tee after months! And we are loving the message of "grateful for every little thing" on this new tee.
- Madewell Crossover Ring: How cute is this ring? We love the simplicity of the solid gold and fun detail
- Our new carpet! We are obsessed. The carpet is just as soft as it is beautiful. It has completely transformed our space. Have you checked out Fernway yet? We LOVE the store! It is perfect for anything from gifts to furniture. In the back of the shop, there is a flooring and design company called Lemco Flooring Design (@lemcodesign). They have been so great to work with! We couldn't be any happier!
What we are cooking:
- Fettuccine Alfredo: Are you looking for a delicious meal the whole family will love? This is the one! It is inexpensive and easy, but tastes like it is right out of a fancy Italian restaurant.
- Carne Asada Tacos: This is one of our favorite meals to make on Mexican night. We love to buy some of the ingredients from the Mexican market. It tastes so authentic!
- Arugula Pizza: You have seen us make this pizza many times, and we probably will never stop. It tastes so fresh and is always a crowd pleaser. Make sure to add it to your menu for your next pizza party!
- Zucchini Bread: Finally, this bread is absolutely amazing. It's the perfect thing to make to use up all the zucchini from the garden. And a huge plus is your kids won't even know they are eating vegetables.
What we are doing:
- Studio 5 Segment! We made another appearance on Studio 5 this week. It is always so much fun! For this segment, we decided to make our Mexican chicken and rice. It is such an easy and quick meal. It is perfect for a busy weeknight.
- Anthropologie Event: It is no secret that we love Anthropologie. Their pottery and cups are some of our very favorites. Buy one or two at a time, don't feel like you need to buy a whole set. This is one of our very favorite items, but you cant go wrong. On October 17th, Lizi will be at the City Creek Anthropologie, so stay tuned for more details!
Well, that's a wrap Fannies! Thanks for tuning in, and have a wonderful week!