This is the perfect side to make with any dinner on these summer nights! Taste so fresh and light! We honestly cant get enough lately! In The Food Nanny Rescues Dinner Again page 119CONVERSATION STARTER: Describe the birth of each of your children.
Salsa With Corn, Black-Eyed Peas, Tomatoes And Avocado
- 1 11 oz. can Shoe Peg white corn
- 1 15 oz. can black-eyed peas or black beans
- 3 Roma tomatoes (diced 1¼cups salsa (Everyday Salsa page 127 or store bought))
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro (diced)
- ½ fresh lime (juiced)
- Coarse salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 3 avocadoes (diced)
- Mix everything up in a medium size bowl except the avocadoes. Season to taste with coarse salt and fresh ground black pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Just before serving add the diced avocadoes.
Serve with: Tortilla chips of choice.