THE FOOD NANNY COOKBOOKS are filled with many wonderful salads that you can make EVERYDAY.
When my mom was raising us kids salad were boring compared to what she calls 21st century salads!!! Salads have become more interesting and yummy! They have been kicked up a notch! We love going out to lunch and enjoying these new amazing salad creations! They are full of fruits, nuts and cheese!!!!
This simple salad dressing is a good Go-To.. Mix your favorite greens together.... add lots of fruit and nuts.. don't forget some cheese and top with this simple creamy Raspberry Vinaigrette! ENJOY!
RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE SALAD DRESSING
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- Whisk the mayonnaise with the vinegar in a small bowl. Add the salt and pepper.
- Drizzle in the olive oil and continue to whisk. Adjust the seasonings to taste, adding the sugar if desired.
- Use immediately or store in a tightly covered container and refrigerate up to 1 week. Shake well before using.