FN BBQ in cup
(Use Kirkland Chinet Big Red Cup 18 oz.)
- 2 15 oz cans Bush’s Southern Style White Beans or Food Nanny Pinto Beans Book 2. Page 109
- 2 lbs Smoked Pulled Pork (Kirkland Brand) already cooked. Make sure to remove any extra fat. Add ½ cup BBQ sauce to the pork. Or Food Nanny 3 Day Brisket. Book 2 page 178 or Louisiana Style Braised Pork Loin. Book 1. Page 169
- 1 recipe Northern Style Corn Bread. Food Nanny. Book 1. Page 241 or Food Nanny Southern Style Corn Bread. Book 1. Page 241
- 2 cups coleslaw. (double the recipe) Food Nanny Book 2. Page 163
- 2 cups BBQ Sauce store bought (we like Sweet Baby Ray’s) or homemade FN BBQ Sauce Book 1, page 157 or Book 2. Page, 178, both of these are so good!! ½ cup honey
- If making beans from scratch start the day before. You can also Cook the beans ahead of time and freeze them.
Prepare the meat as desired. May prepare ahead of time as as well and freeze, if desired
Prepare the corn bread. Let cool. Cover and set aside on the counter until ready to use.
Make the coleslaw. Cover and refrigerate.
To assemble the FN BBQ IN A CUP:
Make sure the beans, meat and bbq sauce are all very warm. (cornbread may be warm as well)
Cut a nice slice of cornbread (the best cornbread you will ever eat, and if you’re not a fan of cornbread you will be now). Place the cornbread in the bottom of the cup. Drizzle with honey. Spoon on the beans. Now add the meat. Spoon on extra BBQ sauce. Top with the Coleslaw.
If you love juicy like we do, make the beans from scratch and get some of the juice from those homemade beans to go into the cup as well……delish !