Fresh fruit is such an easy after-school snack. Add a fruit dip to make it even better!! Especially love when the weather gets warmer there is nothing better!Xo, The Food Nanny
Citrusy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- About 1 cup
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese or low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon]
- Assorted fruits (including grapes and sliced bananas)
- Stir the honey into the cream cheese. Add the orange juice and stir to combine. Turn out into a serving dish.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Serve with fruits.
* Add orange zest (grated orange peel) for more orange flavor.
*Stir in small bits of candied ginger