Our favorite is cheese with bread and fruit and finishing it off with the chocolate fondue! We dip anything in the chocolate!! This is a simple cheese fondue recipe. It is delicious!!! It is such a simple and easy entertaining meal. The kids LOVE it! You don't have to slave all day and complicate your holiday gatherings! Having a fondue party is just an excuse to get together to eat and talk..........two of the best things in life........spending time with the ones you enjoy most! Today we are sharing the cheese recipe we got from our good family friends, the Tholstrom's. Thanks Tholstroms!! Later this week we will be sharing the chocolate fondue recipe as well:)!! We hope you love it as much as we do!!
- 2 Cups Gruyere Cheese
- 2 Cups Gouda Cheese
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4-1 cup Flour
- 1 Bottle of Cooking White Wine
- 1-2 Green onions
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- Grate cheeses and toss with flour.
- Heat your pan and add the bottle of cooking wine and 1-2 green onions.
- Add the minced garlic.
- Bring to a boil and then add the grated cheeses.
- Dip bread, apples, veggies, etc.